At InstaVolt we are always looking for driven and talented people to join our growing team. If you are highly motivated, a team player and passionate about making the UK a greener place get in touch with us.
Below is a list of our current vacancies:
In-House Commercial Property Lawyer
A new opportunity has arisen for an In-House Commercial Property Lawyer to join our legal team. You will take full responsibility for your own caseload of property transactions. Within this role you will primarily be dealing with the negotiation and completion of leases in respect of our charging equipment.
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2+ PQE of handling a busy caseload of commercial property transactions. You will be able to advise on lease matters and have a good understanding of Landlord & Tenant Act, as well as Land Registry rules and procedures.
- This exciting role involves looking after our most precious asset – our network of 3000 rapid electric vehicle chargers. As asset manager you’ll work with our team of engineers to organise repairs and maintenance of our charging units. You’ll also arrange rapid responses to any faults or issues within the network to ensure no station remains inactive for longer than necessary and prepare performance reports showing a variety of metrics. You’ll be based in our headquarters in Basingstoke but will get to travel all over the UK as part of your role.
- Ensuring our nationwide EV charging network offers best-in-class availability of our EV charging stations to our customers through a programme of proactive and reactive maintenance. This role will see you travel all over the UK and applicants must have the appropriate electrical qualifications and full driving licence.
- Surveying InstaVolt installation sites around the UK and overseeing projects from initial site surveys to completion.
- Overseeing all relevant connection applications to establish grid connectivity for each individual rapid charging station. Liaising with energy suppliers to establish energy supply contracts and obtaining half hourly/non-half hourly metering.
- Capable of supporting the operations team on a wide range of tasks with a good knowledge and understanding of electrical network infrastructure.
- Help with day-to-day tasks and office management. Supporting the operations team on elements of pre-construction through to site delivery.