At InstaVolt we are always looking for driven and talented people to join our growing team. If you are highly motivated, a team player and passionate about making the UK a greener place get in touch with us.
Below is a list of our current vacancies:
- This varied role includes managing our warehouse to include: receiving inward and preparing outward deliveries of EV chargers; supervising our small team of operatives; and ensuring the fleet of company owned vehicles is maintained. This role will also involve delivering EV chargers from our warehouse near Basingstoke to project sites nationwide. Applicants must have a forklift licence and appropriate driving licence.
Electrical Maintenance Operative
- Ensuring our EV charging network offers best-in-class availability of our EV charging stations to our customers through a programme of proactive and reactive maintenance. This role will involve nationwide travel and applicants must have the appropriate electrical qualifications and full driving licence.
- Working with local councils to obtain relevant planning permissions and ensuring that all conditions are met to install rapid EV charging stations around the UK.
Business Development Managers
- Expand InstaVolt’s business around the UK. Approach a variety of landholders to obtain suitable sites to install rapid EV charging stations.
- Surveying InstaVolt installation sites around the UK and overseeing projects from initial site surveys to completion.
- Overseeing all relevant connection applications to establish grid connectivity for each individual rapid charging station. Liaising with energy suppliers to establish energy supply contracts and obtaining half hourly/non-half hourly metering.
- Tasked with creating technical drawings for each site, including site layouts and access arrangements. Coordinate with in-house legal team and business development team for site specific information.
- Capable of supporting the operations team on a wide range of tasks with a good knowledge and understanding of electrical network infrastructure.
- Help with day-to-day tasks and office management. Supporting the operations team on elements of pre-construction through to site delivery.