At InstaVolt we are always looking for driven and talented people to join our growing team. If you are highly motivated, a team player and passionate about making the UK a greener place get in touch with us.
Below is a list of our current vacancies:
Business Development Managers
- Expand InstaVolt’s business around the UK. Approach a variety of landholders to obtain suitable sites to install rapid EV charging stations.
- This exciting role involves looking after our most precious asset – our network of 3000 rapid electric vehicle chargers. As asset manager you’ll work with our team of engineers to organise repairs and maintenance of our charging units. You’ll also arrange rapid responses to any faults or issues within the network to ensure no station remains inactive for longer than necessary and prepare performance reports showing a variety of metrics. You’ll be based in our headquarters in Basingstoke but will get to travel all over the UK as part of your role.
- This varied role includes managing our warehouse to include: receiving inward and preparing outward deliveries of EV chargers; supervising our small team of operatives; and ensuring the fleet of company owned vehicles is maintained. This role will also involve delivering EV chargers from our warehouse near Basingstoke to project sites nationwide. Applicants must have a forklift licence and appropriate driving licence.
Electrical Maintenance Operative
- Ensuring our EV charging network offers best-in-class availability of our EV charging stations to our customers through a programme of proactive and reactive maintenance. This role will involve nationwide travel and applicants must have the appropriate electrical qualifications and full driving licence.
- Working with local councils to obtain relevant planning permissions and ensuring that all conditions are met to install rapid EV charging stations around the UK.
- Surveying InstaVolt installation sites around the UK and overseeing projects from initial site surveys to completion.
- Overseeing all relevant connection applications to establish grid connectivity for each individual rapid charging station. Liaising with energy suppliers to establish energy supply contracts and obtaining half hourly/non-half hourly metering.
- Tasked with creating technical drawings for each site, including site layouts and access arrangements. Coordinate with in-house legal team and business development team for site specific information.
- Capable of supporting the operations team on a wide range of tasks with a good knowledge and understanding of electrical network infrastructure.
- Help with day-to-day tasks and office management. Supporting the operations team on elements of pre-construction through to site delivery.