InstaVolt Head Office – Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke
Office based - with expectation to travel
InstaVolt are the largest rapid EV charging network in the UK and we pride ourselves on customer experience and satisfaction. Our teams provide a full range of support to our stations, as well as playing a crucial role in the expansion of the network and the continuation of our reputation as best in the industry.
To support our growth, we are looking to recruit an Asset Manager, with a great work ethic and the ability to work under their own initiative, to support our continuous improvement activities.
This a great opportunity to get involved with one of the fastest growing companies in an industry that is going to see huge growth over the coming years.
Salary: Up to £60,000 Depending on experience + Bonus + Company Car
- Support the business with our continuous improvement agenda across our asset base.
- Drive utilisation opportunities through improved customer experience, such as SEO, signage improvements and map tools.
- Report on customer satisfaction at site, such as availability, ease of use, charging experience and quality of amenities etc.
- Generate and project manage specific improvement programmes for cohorts of sites and lead cross-functional delivery.
Key skills and experience required:
- Continuous improvement experience
- Project manager experience
- Numerical and data driven
- Commercial acumen desirable
Other benefits to include:
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience & qualifications
- Company electric vehicle, with personal usage
- 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Company sick pay (30 days full pay & 30 days half pay per annum)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance at 3 x annual salary from day 1
- Admission to companies Standard Life pension scheme
- Ongoing training in career building avenues, including study support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to PerkPal platform
- Quarterly company events
- Free snacks & drinks in the office
- Free office parking
One last thing… We’re an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and diversity and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
more from the volts
The voice of the electric charging industry