£22,000 – £26,000 Depending on experience.
To support our growth, we are looking to recruit a CAD Technician, with a great work ethic and the ability to work under their own initiative, to support our in-house Development team.
The selected candidate will be expected to have a good general knowledge of AutoCAD. They will be required to complete 2D site designs taking into account a variety of situational factors. Drawings required will include site layouts, drawings for submission of Planning, equipment elevations and a selection of other site specific plans.
Whilst work on AutoCAD will be a key part of the role, they will also be expected to expand their knowledge and learn about the planning process and understand grid offers to be able to further the development of a site.
- The desire to learn more about project development and get involved in the Planning and Grid process.
- Great time management and communication skills.
- To be able to work under pressure and within a fast moving, dynamic industry.
- Prioritise workload depending on a variety of factors.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and OneDrive and the ability to pick up knowledge on different systems.
- Great administration skills to allow for tracking of site progress and information sharing.
The role would suit somebody who is looking to start a career within the EV industry within one of the leading providers of EV charging. The role will see the applicant helping to develop new EV charging projects from the ground up and applying their own design to these sites.
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience & qualifications
- 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Company sick pay (30 days full pay & 30 days half pay per annum)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance at 3 x annual salary from day 1
- Admission to pension scheme following successful completion of probationary period
- Ongoing training in career building avenues, health & safety and any other area that will be of benefit to the business and the employee
- Opportunity to enrol onto our salary sacrifice EV scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to PerkPal platform
- Quarterly company events
- Free snacks & drinks in the office
- Free office parking
One last thing… We’re an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and diversity and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
more from the volts
The voice of the electric charging industry