InstaVolt Head Office – Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke
InstaVolt are the largest owner operator of rapid electric vehicle charging stations across the UK and we pride ourselves on customer experience and satisfaction. Our teams provide a full range of support to our stations, as well as playing a crucial role in the expansion of the network and the continuation of our reputation as best in the industry.
To support our growth, we are looking to recruit a Development Administrator, with a great work ethic and the ability to work under their own initiative, to support our in-house Development team.
This a great opportunity to get involved with one of the fastest growing companies in an industry that is going to see huge growth over the coming years.
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000 Depending on experience.
InstaVolt is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Development Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support, manage multiple spreadsheets, review searches and reports and ensuring smooth communication.
InstaVolt is fast paced so the ability to work quickly and efficiently is important. At any one time the successful candidate will be expected to work on multiple sites at different stages of development which means the ability to prioritise and work under pressure is crucial.
The Development Administrator will report to a Lead Project Developer and will work closely with the Connections, Legal and Planning teams; providing relevant information, documentation, and reports to meet company demand.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills as the role involves close communication not only within the Development team but also within the wider company and external clients.
The role would suit somebody who is looking to start a career within the EV industry within one of the leading providers of EV charging. The role will see the applicant helping to develop new EV charging projects from the ground up and applying their own design to these sites.
- The role will see the applicant assist the Development team
- Research and recommend new processes and improvements to aid design and project development
- Follow company policies and safety regulations for operational efficiency
- Assisting with updating and managing spreadsheets
- Provide reports where required
Key skills and experience required:
- Great time management and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- To be able to work under pressure and within a fast moving, dynamic industry.
- Prioritise workload depending on a variety of factors.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and OneDrive and the ability to pick up knowledge on different systems.
- Great administration skills to allow for tracking of site progress and information sharing.
- Effectively working as part of a small team
- Represent InstaVolt in a highly professional manner
- A basic understanding of the EV industry and/or the enthusiasm to learn how our charger’s and the industry work.
Other benefits to include:
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience & qualifications
- 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Company sick pay (30 days full pay & 30 days half pay per annum)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance at 3 x annual salary from day 1
- Admission to pension scheme following successful completion of probationary period
- Ongoing training in career building avenues, including study support
- Opportunity to enrol onto our salary sacrifice EV scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to PerkPal platform
- Quarterly company events
- Free snacks & drinks in the office
- Free office parking
One last thing… We’re an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and diversity and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
more from the volts
The voice of the electric charging industry