To support our growth, we are looking to recruit a Paralegal, with a great work ethic and the ability to work under their own initiative, to support our in-house legal team.
This a great opportunity to get involved with one of the fastest growing companies in an industry that is going to see huge growth over the coming years.
In this important role you will work with our legal team on all legal matters, but primarily working with our partners to progress and complete leases in respect of our charging equipment.
Salary: Up to £30,000-£35,000 Depending on experience.
This role is Monday – Friday 8:30am -17:00pm with a 1 hour break and will be primarily office based in Chineham, Hampshire.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating leases with the client’s solicitor
- Carrying out of title review and circulating this to the internal teams together with raising any necessary title enquiries with the Landlord’s solicitor;
- Supporting the development of standard legal documents and templates;
- Legal Research;
- Drafting and issuing of Exclusivity Agreements;
- General administrative support;
- Working closely with external solicitors and internal teams to ensure processes are followed throughout the lifetime of the project
- Submitting Searches
- Submitting HMLR Applications
- High level of personal integrity and drive
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of commercial leases
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Proactive and energetic with a tenacious approach to identifying issues and solving problems.
- Able to progress tasks using own initiative, seeking guidance and input from others where appropriate
- Experience of Contract and Land Law processes and procedures are essential for this role. At least 12 months of previous legal experience in a similar position and/or preferably Degree/CILEx educated.
Other benefits to include:
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience & qualifications
- 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Company sick pay (30 days full pay & 30 days half pay per annum)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance at 3 x annual salary from day 1
- Admission to pension scheme following successful completion of probationary period
- Ongoing training in career building avenues, including study support
- Opportunity to enrol onto our salary sacrifice EV scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to PerkPal platform
- Quarterly company events
- Free snacks & drinks in the office
- Free office parking
One last thing… We’re an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and diversity and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
more from the volts
The voice of the electric charging industry