Following the latest government advice on closing non-essential businesses I would like to make you aware that some of our sites may have access restrictions to the InstaVolt chargers in place there.
All of our other sites remain open and accessible and we will be updating this web page with any access restrictions and will share any changes on our social media channels.
Sites with access restrictions in place include the following:
- Banbury, Oxfordshire – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – OX15 4AF
Nearest site: Stroud Park OX16 4AE
- Braintree, Essex – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – CM7 2YN
Nearest site: Barrett Lee Filling Station, CO10 2QS
- Ely, Cambridgeshire – Hive Leisure Centre – CB62SH
Nearest site: Nuns’ Bridge Filling Station, IP24 3ED
- Grove Park, Lewisham – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – SE12 9PN
- Orpington, Kent – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – BR5 3HY
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – SY2 6QQ
Nearest site: KFC Trench Lock TF1 6SZ, Telford Madeley KFC TF7 5LL, Oswestry Central Car Park SY11 2PA
- Solihull, Birmingham – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – B91 3SZ
Nearest site: Sheldon – Wells Lane Retail Park B26 3JA
- Weybridge, Surrey – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – KT13 8PR
Nearest site: Watchmoor Business Park GU15 3YL, Starbucks Cove Road GU51 2SH
- Wildmoor, Stratford upon Avon – Bannatyne Group Health Club and Spa – CV37 9RJ
Nearest site: Alcester (WR7 4DB), Evesham (WR11 4AB)
I would also like to remind you that we will be continuing to operate our market leading standards of cleanliness and efficiency, with additional cleaning processes in place to focus on the “high touch” areas like plugs and screens.
Handwash facilities are to be found at the majority of our stations, so with this “high touch” operation in mind, we are actively encouraging our customers to wash their hands thoroughly when they have finished using the chargers.
If you feel it necessary, our chargers (plugs, screens etc.) can be wiped down by individual customers before use. We would ask for the used wipes to be disposed of in the correct manner.
On behalf of myself and the team at Britain’s favourite charging network, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and custom.
Please take care and keep safe.