To celebrate Clean Air Day (June 20) InstaVolt’s giving the UK’s EV drivers a chance to win £100 worth of charging.
A winner will be chosen at random the following day and will be sent a pre-paid RFID card entitling them to £100 worth of charging on our rapid charging stations.
What are you waiting for? Enter now and be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees of InstaVolt and their immediate families and any companies, agents, agencies professionally connected with InstaVolt.
- The Promoter of the competition is InstaVolt.
- InstaVolt reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. We may require such information as we consider reasonably necessary, including proof of age and identity, for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until we are satisfied with the verification.
- Entry is made by following the InstaVolt Twitter page and RTing the competition post.
- Entry opens as soon as the competition post is uploaded and closes at midnight on June 20, 2019. The winners will be announced the following day.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Entrants’ data will be used for competition purposes only.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries containing: rude or offensive words or connotations; or anything which may damage InstaVolt’s reputation will not be entered into this promotion.
Eligibility of entries
- Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that fail to reach the Promoter.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be permitted.
Winners and prizes
- One winner will win a pre-paid RFID card, preloaded with £100 worth of electric vehicle charging at InstaVolt’s rapid charging stations. The winner will need to drive an electric vehicle compatible with InstaVolt’s charging stations in order to make use of the prize. A full list of charging stations is available to view at www.instavolt.co.uk
- The winners will be selected at random and their name will be tagged in a comment on the post on which they entered. By entering this competition, you consent that, if you win, your name will be published in a tweet by InstaVolt.
- The winners will be required to “direct message” the InstaVolt page using the account with which they entered the competition, within 48 hours of being tagged on the post in order to confirm acceptance and arrange receipt of their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize does not include any additional expenses incurred by the winners.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By entering this competition you are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.